Well here I am day one blog.I guess I should start by explaining the title of the blog. I called it Autism The Sitcom because if you knew my family,you would agree our life would make a pretty funny sitcom.....well that and because sitcoms are usually 30 minutes long and that's usually about as much time as a person can last in our house! Also that's usually about as much time as it takes before I here "I don't know how you do it!"
I always reply the same way. It takes alot of patience,a good sense of humor and alot of GOD! If I didn't have those three things.. then you probably would have found me by now sitting in the park on a bench throwing bread crumbs at myself! All three of those things are very important! Of course any parent will tell you that! Especially the parent of a child with autism.
I really wanted to start writing this blog not as just an outlet for me,but for others as well .Hopefully someone will read this and laugh and realize you're not alone in this whole autism thing...and hopefully someone will respond and let me know the same thing. Anyway......I guess I'll make my first day of blogging a short one and end it here.Hopefully this will be the start of something good.
No comments:
Post a Comment